[asterisk-biz] Friday @12 Noon ET: Kamailio, Open SER and Asterisk

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 11:05:27 CST 2009

Alex,

Sorry about the connectivity issue, it may have been Tim's server
(skype for asterisk) but unfortunately he wasn't around to verify
this. Once you got connected, it was a good conference as expected. I
know the people enjoyed and appreciated it. I get email all the time
about how much people like to learn. Your style is more towards honest
education than the usual freewheeling thing. Both are good in my
opinion.

Thanks again for taking the time. I hope you'll consider doing it on a
regular basis, as we sort of discussed, with some FAQ answers or a
particular subject of your choice.

Best,

Randy