[asterisk-biz] Quality A-Z Providers - Who are they?

Telpoint info at telpoint.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 13:58:11 CST 2009

Hello,

Please get in touch with us , we can accommodate your traffic patterns.

Few things needs to said now.

1. We don't  switch "wholesale rate traffic" a.k.a grey routes.
2. We trade i.e sell in Euros and not in US Dollars.
3. You can pay as little as your daily usage.
4. In case you need refund on unused credit we will refund your payment
but you pay bank transfer cost.

5.We can offer bank guarantee that your money is safe on unspent traffic
upon receipt of instructions that you are unhappy with service or you have
suffered setback vis your business/customer base.

Please contact me off list if there is interest.

Mo

 Hello,