[asterisk-biz] Quality A-Z Providers - Who are they?

Chip Greenberg chip at callspider.com
Mon Dec 7 12:35:47 CST 2009

I can vouch for Afshin's routes and integrity

Chip Greenberg
CEO
Applied Messaging, Inc.
callspider.com
505 814-7050 x1500

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any
attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.