[asterisk-biz] request for itsp providing mutiple incoming numbers with dnis and failover

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Dec 3 16:40:34 CST 2009

John,

Are you looking for a platform or a service? If a platform, check out
Enswitch:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

I recommend reading the feature list and system architecture links. It's
in production today on dozens of carriers' production systems up to over
150,000 users and many thousands of concurrent calls. If you're
interested I'd be delighted to send you pricing, put you in contact with
reference customers, and once we've agreed a system in principle offer
you a demo installation. We're headquartered in the UK.

If you're looking for a service, contact me off list and I can put you
in contact with some of our UK customers.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/