[asterisk-biz] request for itsp providing mutiple incoming numbers with dnis and failover

John Taylor john at vetsurgeon.org.uk
Thu Dec 3 16:10:26 CST 2009

Hi

I want to use an asterisk box to provide a voip service to a number of
separate small companies.

I'm looking for an ITSP in the UK that will allow multiple incoming
numbers to be routed along a single sip trunk to my server, provide
the correct DID and DNIS for those numbers to the server, and ideally
provide a failover service for each separate number.

If you know of anyone who can do this, please drop me a line.

Kind regards,

John