[asterisk-biz] Need USA virtual PRIs for www.VisionVoIP.com

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 04:29:02 CDT 2009

So Alex, in other words you are saying that IAX providers are "not good",
i.e. "bad" providers. Is this a fact or just your personal opinion? Do you
have any reference(s) to support it? My experience shows that IAX is a
better choice, plus various IAX vs SIP comparison documents I have gone
through over time show IAX a better option. Maybe you are referring to some
protocol other than SIP, but didn't mention it.

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria