[asterisk-biz] Free DIDs

Stephane Bakhos voip-asterisk at maximumcrm.com
Thu Aug 20 00:21:52 CDT 2009

This is pretty much how I'm organising my life and business.
I'd much rather have 10 customers at 500$/month then 1000 at 50$/month.
Cause with the first one I'm sure to make a profit and keep them happy.
With the second one I'd end up having to subcontract everything to
wherever it's the cheapest just to keep costs down enough for it to work
at that price level.

---
www.maximumcrm.com