[asterisk-biz] Free DIDs

Paul Brown prbrown at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 23:53:28 CDT 2009

I don't know whether there are enough consumers out there who feel this way
to support a large company in any industry, but I feel the same way and I
vote with my dollars.  Easy example: I pay Speakeasy 50-100% more for DSL
than I would probably have to pay another provider.  What do I get in
exchange for that premium?  On the two or so occasions I have to call them
in a given year, I get a live, English-speaking professional that can solve
my problem on the phone within 60 seconds.
I certainly hope there are a ton of consumers out there with this attitude,
I just fear that the only thing they know is "less money is more better."