[asterisk-biz] Free DIDs

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Aug 16 12:55:27 CDT 2009

Trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:

> I think people would have similar outrage to an auto maker saying that
> you can get 100mpg on an suv*
>
> *if the SUV is dropped from space and gravity+inertia does all the work

I think that's a bit of a hyperbolic comparison.

It's more akin to how MPG ratings are realistically advertised.  My car
has an advertised city MPG rating that *could*, conceivably, be
achieved, if it were driven in a certain especially economical way that
is rather improbable from a commonsensical perspective.

Maybe I should be in arms about this being false advertising, but, I
juts consider it the nature of advertising to be a little fantastical.

> As for the more bars, you didnt mention the 1:35 have been in the system
> at some point in their life :)

And then there's that.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal