[asterisk-biz] Toll Free Termination Reccomendations

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Tue Aug 11 11:36:17 CDT 2009

I have 3-4 Carriers providing 8xx termination service. Based on the amount
of monthly minutes that you terminate, I should be able to find a solution
for you. Please contact me for more details.

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale termination/origination
8XX termination access compensation/CNAM Dip fee compensation
1-951-744-9220 (voice)
1-515-322-0273 (fax)
MSN IM - jaykordic at hotmail.com
Twitter- http://twitter.com/jkordic

August Specials
1. USA unrestricted termination @ .0097/minute with 1/1 billing,G729/G711
supported.
2. USA unrestricted termination @ .0119/minute with 6/6 billing,G711/G729
supported.
3. .0039/minute for USA termination with virtual CLI/ANI(65,000+ npa/nxx's)
4. India 919 mobile termination(white route) as low as .0118/minute.
5.BD White termination at .0275/minute.
6.Pakistan White termination with CLI at .072/minute.
7.USA termination (California ATT OCN 9740) @ .00143/minute.