[asterisk-biz] Toll Free Termination Reccomendations

Gregory Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Tue Aug 11 10:38:44 CDT 2009

Hello,
	I have been having horrible problems w/ various Toll Free
termination providers. Latency being the biggest complaint. In certain
instances, I have a call volume that exceeds 50 concurrent channels, I.E.
when someone scheduled a big conference call. I've been choosing my local
PRI's first, then falling back to a few Toll Free providers (sip.happens and
tollfreegateway.com) but invariably, I'm getting complaints on the legs
going out through the free providers.

So.. what options are available for toll-free termination?

Note.. please don't send me information about Origination.. I only care
about sending toll-free calls out. I have a perfectly fine Origination
setup.