[asterisk-biz] Qview

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 02:23:05 CDT 2009

You could also try our QueueMetrics call center monitor - it offers all the
real-time and historical stats you need to successfully run a call-center,
and it's very easy to install and deploy.
You can see it live at : http://queuemetrics.com/demosys.jsp or get a free
trial here:  http://queuemetrics.com/sendDemoLicence.jsp
I hope this helps
l.