[asterisk-biz] Qview

Alexender Argov argovalexander at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 01:55:06 CDT 2009

Ole

Please our Crystal Clear Call Center.

You can experience the Crystal Clear Call Center at:

http://www.tikalnetworks.com/voip/index.php?cid=49

There is link to a demo in this page.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any question or need
additional information to the following telephone numbers or to my e-mail.

All the best
Alex

 www.tikalnetworks.com
Alexander Argov CEO