[asterisk-biz] Dear Termination Providers,

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 16:50:38 CDT 2009

--- On Fri, 4/24/09, John Todd <jtodd at digium.com> wrote:

>    It is almost always contradictory to provider's best
> interests to make their rate sheets easy to import or understand.

Why is that? I'd think that on the contrary- they'd want you
to have an easily importable ratesheet so you can send more
traffic to them. Of course- this only holds true if their
rates are competitive...

Of course, I'm to blame too- we don't have such ratesheet
readily available. Have to work on that one... lol.

-- Nitzan
http://www.future-nine.com/
http://www.comparevoipproviderrates.com/