[asterisk-biz] OT: Co-location vs Build Out Insight

ContactTel Business lists at contacttel.com
Wed Apr 8 07:37:02 CDT 2009

Ahahah nice one, there is something we all call ethics, but hey, how can you
trust your local grocery store, maybe they poisoning you with genetically
mod'ed food, or aspartame, maybe there is a conspiracy with oil prices,
maybe our wives actually don't work and all have affairs with the colo guy
as well, why  doesn't the foreign support guy from your landline/cable
service just use your account to download stuff or call ?

you def need to trust someone ,

 somewhere, else you're on your own, and that means no business, as the word
itself defined

"It is in the 16th century that we also first find the specific sense of
"trade; commercial transactions or engagements""