[asterisk-biz] PRI dropped calls, D channel traces, and more

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Wed Apr 1 21:19:47 CDT 2009

You could have posted the link to the logs say via pastebin.ca or so

Well it's nice to know Sangoma is not ALWAYS THE BEST

It's possible it's the sangoma software issue ... do you know if you card
processes the HDLC (Dchan) on the chip or uses the linux HDLC code ?

Most of the times if you have missed interrupts you'll have problems with
the dchannel...
usually the dchannel will recover with linux HDLC since it has
retransmissions ....

post the logs ... are there any Alarms reported ? Do all the calls get
dropped at once ?
Or is it just one call ? pri debug span 1 might also be your friend to see
if maybe
the dropped call is a regular hangup.

Martin