[asterisk-biz] NPA/NXX Termination Breakout Rates

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Sep 30 21:52:05 CDT 2008

A few months (maybe a year) ago someone posted a fairly aggressive US
Termination pricing broken out by NPA/NXX.  I'm interested to see what the
current rates are these days if I break out my calls by NPA/NXX.  I don't
have that many minutes (100k) per month, but I'm always interested in seeing
what's out there.

Also, who offers free Toll-Free termination?

For those looking for great US/Canada termination, I should mention that
VoIPInvite rocks.  I use them currently for all my termination, and they
are awesome.

I'm looking for 2 reasons --
     1. I want to have a backup provider for disaster planning
     2. I want to see if I can reduce costs for the current number of calls
        I'm handling now.  I haven't asked Vijay for an NPA/NXX deck yet, so
        Vijay, I'll email you separately. :-)

PS -- What happend to Brian Fertig and Molten Telecom?  Their website went
down in February... I think that's who I was working with when I was
considering termination providers.

Beckman