[asterisk-biz] Large Enterprise integrator needed

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Tue Sep 30 15:00:45 CDT 2008

I've been contacted by a Fortune 100 company who wants to learn more
about Enterprise-scale Asterisk installation options.  They're just
starting to investigate possible solutions, but would like to hear
from a wide variety of possible contractors who could install or
assist in integrating Asterisk into their very large telephony
network.

Some basic areas of discussion that an integrator would have to provide:

  - 24x7 support
  - call center solution
  - UC integration (mail/vm, fax, instant messaging)
  - configuration tools/databases
  - redundancy and failure-proofing

This may be a "one way communication," meaning that if you send me
your contact data I'll merely pass it to them and they will do their
own examination of your web site, etc. - for the purposes of this
transaction, I'm merely someone who knows how to post to the -biz
list on their behalf, and I'm betting that during the process of
integration there will be some good patches and features added by the
effort.

Please forward me:
   - your name
   - your email address
   - your phone number
   - your company website which contains clear descriptions of how you
have integrated Asterisk in the past

I will in turn relay this to my contact at this company.  North
American consultancy shops preferred at this point, but having
international presence is useful.

JT

--
John Todd