[asterisk-biz] US/Canada DID Providers who expose full DID inventory

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 13:44:39 CDT 2008

Hello!

Not exactly what you're looking for, but you might want to add
Future Nine to the non-immediate list. We take about 1-2 days
to provision DIDs as we order them especially for you. Pricing
is very competitive, and we have no minimums or any other such
headaches. You pay for what you buy - that's it.

For our standard pricing:
http://www.future-nine.com/plans.html
For a list of rate centers we offer with our standard pricing:
http://www.future-nine.com/rate-centers.txt

We also support and have a very good success ratio with number
porting in these rate centers.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks!

--
Nitzan Kon, CEO
Future Nine Corporation