[asterisk-biz] US/Canada DID Providers who expose full DID inventory

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Sep 30 13:09:32 CDT 2008

I'm trying to find more US and Canada (NANPA generally) Wholesale DID
origination providers who, in order of importance to me:

     1 expose full DID for inventory
     2 immediate provisioning of in-stock DIDs
     3 have good quality, reliability and are responsive
     4 Have an API
     5 offer per-minute pricing, competitive pricing
     6 prepaid

Here's the providers I know about already

     Vitelity: API, Full DID
     Junction: API, NPANXX only
     Les.net: No API, Full DID
     DIDww: API, NPA only
     DIDx: API, Full DID (eww)

Providers I am aware of, but would love comments:

     Unlimited Net: API, don't know about exposure
     VoicePulse: API, Full DID (I think)
     Voice Network: Dunno

Providers that don't expose DID:

     Unlimitel
     Voxitas
     IP Communications
     Voxbone
     Teliax

Know of others?  Love or hate a provider?  Hit me either privately or on
list.

Beckman