[asterisk-biz] Does callprogress work with DSS1 (EURO-ISDN) for playing early media announcements?

Sabine Jordan jordan at rate-one.de
Fri Sep 26 04:53:32 CDT 2008

yes, i have. that does not work either. if i do that, there is no
progress information available according to isdn trace and the call is
also released without playing the complete announcement :(

--
dtms GmbH
Sabine Jordan

Isaac-Fulda-Allee 5
55124 Mainz

T: + 49 (0) 180 / 30 70 3 325*
F: + 49 (0) 180 / 30 70 3 309*
Infos unter: www.dtms.de

* (0,09 €/Min. aus dem dt. Festnetz, abweichende Preise aus dem Mobilfunk)