[asterisk-biz] Cuba Route Available(PLUG)

Igor Hernandez emistz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:10:05 CDT 2008

Hey,

I don't usually sell anything in this list but I guess theres a first
time for everything. We got some spare capacity on one of our high
quality routes to Cuba.

ASR 55%
PDD 4-6
ACD 8
Extremely low FAS.

Rate 0.76c/min with no volume commitment, lower price if you have some
volume committed.

Payment term is prepay but you can go with as little as you want. We
don't have a minimum prepayment and aren't necessary looking to sell out
this route, as long as we can get some volume here and there to use up
the remaining capacity that'll do. And as always if for some reason you
become unsatisfied with the service after signing up to use this route
I'll refund you whatever funds you have not used up in your account.(No
we don't take 2 weeks to refund, we usually refund within 2 business
days). We accept payment by credit card or bank wire.

I guess thats all for my plug. If you're interested contact me for testing.

Thanks,

--
Igor Hernandez
Escape Communications