[asterisk-biz] Asterisk and OpenSer support in Spain

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Mon Sep 22 16:47:19 CDT 2008

  There are always people in this world, for which business is always bad.
There are also people for which business is always good.  To be sure, I
would like to invite people reading this thread to post their experience of
how is the economy treating them.  Specifically:

   1) Are people buying PBXs/voip equipment, or are sales slowing down?
   2) Is contract work coming all the same?
   3) Are you without work, or do you have plenty of it?

Best regards
CS