[asterisk-biz] DID's in Vienna, Austria and Paris, France

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 02:51:39 CDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 8:42 PM,  <asterisk-biz at kfife.mailworks.org> wrote:
> Can anyone make a recommendation for DID provider in Vienna, Austria and
> Paris, France?  I know some countries (like Germany) disallow

You might check with http://acropolistelecom.com (try the "nous
contacter" link and write in English). I have been very happy with
them and one of the partners is a member of our local Club Asterisk de
Paris. They do everything from DID in several EU companies to mobile
SIM, calling cards, etc. They are a full telecom operator here in
France of which there are only a few.