[asterisk-biz] rate center lookup

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Sep 18 02:46:47 CDT 2008

Does anyone have a 10 letter rate center -> human name database?  This
info should be easier to locate but it seems that it is not as easy as I
would like it.

I noticed in the rather large database I started (and now astbill.com
hosts) has a bunch of rate center names instead of cities and wanted to
fix that.

I have tried a couple of tools that claim to provide this and so far
none of them have proper data and I really dont want to spend hundreds
on a list of names for something I am giving away free.

Thanks
Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200