[asterisk-biz] Res: Companies offering MFC/R2 support

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 19:57:41 CDT 2008

Hello Flavio,

I decided to just add the name and contact of the
companies/individuals, after all, other data can often change and the
web page would be outdated anyway. You have been added now :)

> I'm working to include the Patch in the
> Asterisk Package and to create package the libopenr2. If you already have
> somthing in this direction please let me know.

Unfortunately I don't have a .deb package, I know some ppl in
#asterisk-br use Debian and OpenR2 probably they have something or are
interested too in doing a package for Debian.

Btw, I have not forgotten about the book chapters about R2!, sorry but
I have been quite busy, will return them to you next month.

Moy

--
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire