[asterisk-biz] Res: Companies offering MFC/R2 support

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Wed Sep 17 06:12:25 CDT 2008

Hi Moises,

I'm intersted, but don't have the details, usually the support contracts are monthly depending on the size and complexity of the clients.  We are starting an asterisk distribution in Brazil based on Debian. I hope to include OpenR2 in the next months, I'm working to include the Patch in the Asterisk Package and to create package the libopenr2. If you already have somthing in this direction please let me know.

Best regards,

Flavio E. Goncalves