[asterisk-biz] Anyone from Voipjet reading this list

Andrew Latham Andrew.Latham at TuxTone.com
Wed Sep 17 15:32:47 CDT 2008

All

Just to pipe in here.  I use VOIPJET.  I like them.

I have had two support issues in the last 2 years and they both took
several days to complete.  Those two issues where updating the account
password and IAX secret.  So yes their support is/has been less than
desirable but they really don't need to do much if everything else is
working.

Andrew