[asterisk-biz] Anyone from Voipjet reading this list

Karl Fife asterisk-biz at kfife.mailworks.org
Tue Sep 16 15:20:46 CDT 2008

> I see no reason not to attempt it
> here. As it happens, I have tried to reach voipjet for literally 2
> years without success. If they answer here, I hope they'll contact me
> RSN. ;)

Indeed, I'd assumed that this was VoipJet's attempt at low-end Guerilla
marketing.   Ala: "Wow look at the great service that VoipJet gives!!
And YES, it JUST SO HAPPENS to be in this very public space".

The problem with VoipJet coming to this public place to tend their
customer needs is that even if the interactions were honest and
above-board (not 'staged'), I (and presumably others) may have assumed
they're just shills, and end up writing off VoipJet--placing them on the
"Shady VoIP providers" list.

VoipJet may be the best in the world, but in all probability, I'll never
use them now.  I could be wrong, but that's a risk that I (for one) am
willing to take.

-Karl