[asterisk-biz] Anyone from Voipjet reading this list

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 03:32:04 CDT 2008

I'm sorry, but as a provider I disagree. :)

Providers should have contact methods that do not include shouting
out loud, waving your hands in public, or smoke signals. If 10
emails get ignored, it is seriously time to switch providers!

One of the benefits of having a bazillion providers on the market,
is that you are free to choose between them. Why get stuck with
one you're not perfectly happy with??

--
Nitzan Kon, CEO
Future Nine Corporation