[asterisk-biz] Anyone from Voipjet reading this list

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:46:56 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 7:24 PM, Trixter aka Bret McDanel
<trixter at 0xdecafbad.com> wrote:

> why does it seem like more and more people are resorting to this list to
> ask for voipjet support, which then seems to almost instantly be taken
> care of?

Over the last five years, it has been my experience that after say 10
unanswered emails, posting a query to the list sometimes gets action.
VoIP isn't common enough for http://GetSatisfaction.com to help. These
lists are focused and usually someone from the company will be here.
Personally, I think this is good use of the list as long as after
contact is made, the discussion goes off list.