[asterisk-biz] Open letter to digium, asterisk developers and consultants

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Sep 15 10:27:40 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 10:17 -0400, Jared Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 18:43 +0200, Trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
> > > Are there any updates to this thread. I have not seen any further
> > > response from Digium, in the last 45- 50 days, and therefore am
> > > wondering if there will be any additional response.
>
> It's my understanding that the updated trademark policy was posted to
> the Digium web site at the end of July.

To make things easier to locate can a "last modified" date be placed on
said policie?  That would more easily enable people to know if its
modified since normally a modification does not have complete rewrites,
and people may have forgotten the exact wording that was there before,
but changes can be important to track.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200