[asterisk-biz] DIDs For Sale

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:24:56 CDT 2008

All,
I discussed about this offer with you all few weeks back and got a very good
sugestions from some experts. I do appreciate their input and comments.
Finally we are able to come up with the right products and plans on sip
DIDs. I can offer you dids in 2600+ rate centers all over US. Please see the
price list and let me know if you are interested. We can provide you DID
numbers all over the US with no minimum commitments.

Number   Rate
1-10       $6.99
11-20     $6.50
21-50     $5.99
50-100   $5.50
100+ Contact US

Some important feature are:
1. More that 2500 rate centers all over US.
2. Its all SIP, no need to configure TDM card, which makes things much
simpler.
3. No Minimum requirement from Each rate center most of service providers
have. I know XO for sure have this limit.
4. No Limit on Minutes.
5. Each DID comes with Upto 20 Simultaneous channels.
6. Perfect solutions for VoIP service providers, Call centers and Calling
Card applications.
7. We can do Fail over/Load Balancing for your DIDs for Extra $1 for each
DID and Each extra IP.
8. Work with any SIP Service (Asterisk, SER, OpenSer, FreeSwitch)

If someone is looking for really Low pricing, I can also offer DID for as
low as $1.99 with the upto 4 channels. The maximum minutes usage on this DID
will be 3000 minute. There will be extra charge for .3 cents per minute if
you go over 3000 minutes and $1 for each extra channel.

Please feel free to drop me a line if you think your needs are different or
if you are looking for something else.
Thank you,

-Jai
jprangi @