[asterisk-biz] XO Communications

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Sun Sep 14 18:12:52 CDT 2008

Agreed...   Also agreed that XO does well for point to point and voice
services.   Never been a huge fan of their IP access though.

We have a growing number of XO point to point T1s and have had very few
problems with them and they are painless to get turned up.

John van Oppen
Spectrum Networks LLC
206.973.8302 (Direct)
206.973.8300 (main office)