[asterisk-biz] snom m3 questions

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Mon Sep 8 12:06:29 CDT 2008

As others have already mentioned, the provisioning is completely different to all previous Snom models (and insists on TFTP rather than HTTP, which worked brilliantly on all other Snoms).

We've also had a couple where the speaker has failed. The earpiece still works, but the ringer (and I presume the speakerphone) is dead. We've only supplied 2 in the last few months (and both have failed with this fault). That may mean we were just unlucky and the sample size is way too small to gather a meaningful opinion. I leave that to others who've shifted substantial quantities of them to pass judgement.

Regards,

Chris