[asterisk-biz] India Route Available

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Fri Sep 5 17:04:59 CDT 2008

  True, but you can tell when a route is grey.  The quality is not the same.
Strange things begin to happen in the phone calls.  Mixed lines, dropped
calls, fast busies, operators saying that the gsm chip needs refill, etc,
etc.   In case of supposedly serious providers, if they give you a given
quality at certain hours of the day, and a totally different quality at
other times, you know that they are blending routes.  Besides, using grey
routes is so ten years ago :)

C. Savinovich