[asterisk-biz] Astricon

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Thu Sep 4 13:40:05 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 09:48 -0700, David Woo wrote:
> 1) How many people generally attend?

I think we've averaged between 500 and 600 attendees over the past few
years, and from what I'm hearing, this is shaping up to be a great year
as far as both attendance and the line-up of speakers go.

> 2) Do attendees often purchase product from exhibitors?

It's been my experience that they do.  Of course, my opinion is
obviously biased, as I've helped with AstriCon since the very first one
five years ago, and am currently employed by Digium. :-)

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager