[asterisk-biz] Astricon

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Sep 4 12:14:17 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 09:48 -0700, David Woo wrote:
> We are planning on attending this show and are interested in knowing:
> 1) How many people generally attend?
> 2) Do attendees often purchase product from exhibitors?

I guess that would depend on the products being offered.  At the very
least it would be a way to advertise your product, and if people like it
then they are probably going to buy it (or take your brochure and buy it
when they get home).  If the product is not really that good, its
probably not going to sell that well.  Same rules anywhere else products
are advertised en masse.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200