[asterisk-biz] The GREEN Appliance from Zerozero39

andrea andrea at gedameurope.com
Thu Oct 30 04:06:10 CDT 2008

Key feature overview:

   * VoIP IP-PBX 'green' appliance, less than 10W power consumption
   * 10/100 MBit Ethernet connection
   * diskless & fanless device!
   * up to 25 concurrent calls with 30 phones attached
   * Wizard driven installation (Very Easy to use)
   * SIP / IAX trunking
   * ISDN trunking to existing PBX
   * Web GUI, multiple languages (english, german, italian)
   * SNMP monitoring
   * Supports SIP  VoIP phones
   * Logging, CDR
   * VoiceMail
   * Drag & Drop IVR (virtual receptionist)
   * Very good usability
   * Update for front end, and operative system
   * Realtime logic
   * Videocall
   * Snom Autoprovisioning
   * Snom Blinking Lamp/Subscription
   * Audio Codec supported : gsm,ulaw,alaw and g729 passtrought
   * Video Codec  h263, h263+, h264
   * Full Ajax Web 2.0
   * Night/Day Managment