[asterisk-biz] Why so many international customers ask for free samples

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:58:43 CDT 2008

Hello again,

For sample, our goal is not sell sample but to get order by sample, so we
are very careful about the sample, if it is not good or if it is not our
customers' need, we will not "sell" or send to them, since if by this we
will lost customers, why we do this? we are factory, and the goal is to do
order but not to sell sample, if like this, we will open a small shop but
not factory and we will also no need to rent factory house property and no
need to by machine and equipment and no need to employ so many workers, the
cost of all these will even over many many times of the value of the sample.

We are so stupid?

Regards
andy

--