[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Performance as a B2BUA

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:38:09 CDT 2008

Hi all,

Could you please report how many network card interfaces were used and what
was their brand and model?

Do you have top logs of your  CPU usage when 1000's calls were reached?

Any logs reporting bandwith output and input on every network card envolved
in those RTP streams? That would be very interesting to check and important
info to share with the community regarding network cards used.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

kind regards,
Marco Mouta