[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Performance as a B2BUA

Jim Dalton jim.dalton at transnexus.com
Wed Oct 22 19:55:24 CDT 2008

The original test was run on a dual Xeon dual core server and recorded a
maximum of 1500 simultaneous calls.  That test was flawed, however, because
audio was only streamed one-way for each call.  In this test, music was
streamed from source to destination and echoed back from the destination to
the source for each call.