[asterisk-biz] Why so many international customers ask for free samples

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Mon Oct 27 12:42:18 CDT 2008

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:

> do you pay for the gas in the tank when you test drive that new car?

  No, but if my average sale was between $10,000 and $40,000, I might be
  willing to throw in $10 for you to test drive.

  VoIP isn't a single sale, it's sales over time.  It'd be like giving
  someone a car in hopes they buy a fleet over the next 2 years.  I'm sure
  lots of people would say they're looking to buy a fleet just to get a car
  "sample."

Beckman