[asterisk-biz] Why so many international customers ask for free samples

voip-asterisk at maximumcrm.com voip-asterisk at maximumcrm.com
Sat Oct 25 01:32:09 CDT 2008

Look at what your competitors do and contact their sales people to see if
they do free samples and how they do it.

If you are in a market that is expected to give out free samples without
much hassle you're pretty much stuck with it, cause if you don't your
competitors will.

It's all about how you do your marketing.

Try to evaluate your customer and their seriousness. Check them up on
google maps to see if it matches with what they say.

Ask for their email address, if they have their own domain name check the
website.

You say that samples cost more then unit goods in bulk orders.
This tells me that either you make sample orders as they come in or it is
a heavily customized product.

You could see if there is a way for you to add a few more units to a bulk
order and keep these extra units in a warehouse and use that inventory to
send samples.