[asterisk-biz] Why so many international customers ask for free samples

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 19:30:21 CDT 2008

Hello everyone friends,

As a chinese supplier, we often meet this kind of status, so many foreign
cusotmers ask for free samples from us,
but the sample is also high value not only several dollars, even if it worth
several dollars, if so many customers ask
for free samples, we also can not afford them.

By this status, should we send the free samples to our customers? if you,
how will you do? if not send them free samples
maybe we will lose customers. In fact, the cost of sample is hihger then
unit goods for bulk order.
We have also some policy about the sample, like charger higher price for
sample(s) and when our customers (especially new customers)
place bulk order, we will return the sample cost to them, but even by this
way, they still do not want to pay for the sample price,
what could we do, do you have any better advice.

Thank you very much, my friends here everyone!

Best regards

--
andy
andyspr at gmail.com