[asterisk-biz] How is your business in this economic risk

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 04:29:10 CDT 2008

> There are growing companies out there.  Recessions and even depressions have
> their share of opportunistic entrepreneur.  Someone is going to cash in
> here.  In fact, several segments are on the uptick.  Believe it or not.

It has often been said that alcohol and entertainment do very well in
the harshest of economic times. Cheap or free phone service should
also be attractive. And speaking of entertainment and free phone
calls, we will be meeting later today, Friday at 12 Noon EDT for the
VoIP Users Conference and we will be talking about this subject since
it has evoked a lot of interest.

Info: http://voipusersconference.org

Call (724) 444-7444
Enter 11888# 1#

SIP 123 at ts.x2z.eu DTMF 22622# 1#

IRC #voip-users-conference on freenode.net