[asterisk-biz] Hosted PBX service for resellers and private label distributors

Domingo domingo.alcazar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 03:45:30 CDT 2008

Hello,

We would like to announce that we are offering our service TamTam PBX
for resellers and private label distributors through a new control panel.

TamTam PBX is a hosted PBX service with an exclusive control panel that
allows to design all kinds of behavior in a completely visual way
dragging and dropping components.

Some of the features of our resellers program:

- Monthly commissions.
- White label enabled: configure your own logo, customize notification
emails,...
- Reseller control panel: it allows you to provision, manage y control
the PBX accounts of your customers.
- Hosted in Monema's servers: you can start right now.

For further information please contact info at monema.com or check our site
www.monema.com

Best Regards,
Domingo Alcazar