[asterisk-biz] How is your business in this economic risk

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 21:33:20 CDT 2008

Yes, before, International Market is good, I am work in Chinese city along
the sea with many ports and the company here mainly produce the goods for
international countries like USA, Europe, Australia and so on, and the goods
are very luxury, and have a very good market in international market but not
Chinese market, the people in USA, Europe, Australia etc. are rich, and they
like consuming these luxury and expensive goods not like poor chinese.

We have applied the license for exporting, if not exporting goods, that
would be waste. Many goods are popular in International market but not in
China.
2008/10/23 Mitul Limbani <mitul at enterux.com>

> Andy,
>
> Why focus only international market? Why not look at your local
> market? I find this amusing, when the west looks at Asian economy n
> invest here, Asian's still run behind the western economy. There is
> more business in Asia then the west combined.
>
> Regards,
> Mitul Limbani,
> Founder & CEO,
> Enterux Solutions Pvt Ltd,
> The Enterprise Linux Company(r),
> http://www.enterux.com/
>

> On 23-Oct-08, at 6:35, "Andy Spring" <andyspr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello, everyone,
> >
> > how is your business in this economic risk? does your company still
> > place order to overseas supplier?
> >
> > For now, many people have lost their work because of no order and
> > bad business in their company.
> >
> > What is the future in the line of international trade, I am very
> > worried about that and my mood is depressed.
> >
> > I am looking forward to getting answers from you buyers.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Best Regards
> > andy

andy