[asterisk-biz] How is your business in this economic risk

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Wed Oct 22 21:02:47 CDT 2008

Andy,

Why focus only international market? Why not look at your local
market? I find this amusing, when the west looks at Asian economy n
invest here, Asian's still run behind the western economy. There is
more business in Asia then the west combined.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt Ltd,