[asterisk-biz] Tellabs 4-Port Echo Cancel Turnkey Complete System

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Oct 15 15:23:53 CDT 2008

I am experimenting with various auction options.  Thank you for your
feedback, BTW.  I removed the reserve from 2 of my 3 current auctions
(the other auctions are CATV stuff, not VoIP or Telecom stuff so I did
not post those auctions here.

I should note that neither eBay nor Paypal charge the buyer anything.
They only charge the seller.  I guess miked at jazinga.com did not know that.

Steve Totaro wrote:
> This will only work if the seller has it listed as buy it now and takes
> paypal.  BTW, I don't bother with items with a reserve unless they state
> the reserve in the auction, why waste my time and yours?
>
> 1.  Go to ebay.com <http://ebay.com>
> 2.  login and watch his item (or any item)
> 3.  go to www.live.com <http://www.live.com> and search for "cheap wii"
> without quotes
> you should see a link for 30% off at ebay, it does not have to be used
> to buy a wii, just anything you are watching, click it.  The % changes
> constantly and different words yield different discounts.
> 4.  you will go back to ebay, go to my ebay, watched items
> 5.  Buy it now (ONLY works with buy it now"
>
> In 60 or 90 days (I know it is a long time but it is not like a normal
> rebate, you don't fill out anything except with www.live.com
> <http://www.live.com> and you can track everything online), Microsoft
> will send you $150 to your PayPal account (in this case).  I have a
> couple of grand coming to me and have received some already.  It was 35%
> when it first came out.
>
> You can do it six times per Ebay account but you can always create more
> Ebay
> accounts,offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeBid&PBsubmitButton=&fb=2&maxbid=200&fromPage=284&item=180298947498&co_partnerid=&BidBinInfo=%3CbidInfo%3E%3CID%3E180298947498%3C%2FID%3E%3CMB%3E200%3C%2FMB%3E%3CQTY%3E%3C%2FQTY%3E%3C%2FbidInfo%3E
> <http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeBid&PBsubmitButton=&fb=2&maxbid=200&fromPage=284&item=180298947498&co_partnerid=&BidBinInfo=%3CbidInfo%3E%3CID%3E180298947498%3C%2FID%3E%3CMB%3E200%3C%2FMB%3E%3CQTY%3E%3C%2FQTY%3E%3C%2FbidInfo%3E>
> PayPal and Microsoft do not track how many uses (at least up until now),
>
> 30% off isn't too shabby but the buy it now price. 35% was the highest
> it ever went.
>
> If you are creative, you can exploit this promotion by creating two
> accounts are having a buddy create an account and sell US currency or
> other stuff.  Use your imagination.  I just think this stuff up as mind
> exercises to stay prominent in Mensa ;-). not that I see anything
> illegal or against the TOS except maybe bidding on your own auctions,
> but not in a "shill" capacity.
>
> Since there are no bids, I think the listing could be changed, meaning
> price. If Eric really wants to sell this quickly, lower the buy it now
> price.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Totaro
>
> PS, whatever you use it on, do it quick, It goes from 8% to 10% to 15%,
> well you get the idea.  30% is rocking especially if you search for buy
> it now with free shipping (shipping is not included)
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Totaro
>

> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Mike Dancy <miked at jazinga.com
> <mailto:miked at jazinga.com>> wrote:

> [...]

Consulting and design services for LAN, WAN, voice and data.  Based near
Birmingham, AL.  Now accepting clients worldwide. Contact me for Tellabs
echo canceling systems.  Also see http://www.fnords.org/skillslist.html